Risk Level Description
5 Significant Risk
- This address is found to contain vulnerabilities or malicious code that may cause investors to sustain catastrophic losses as they are right now, please stay away from this project and revoke any existing approvals as soon as possible.
4 High Risk
- This address is found to contain certain risks that might lead to partial/complete loss of funds for investors or the funds cannot be withdrawn from this project. Investments towards this project are highly unrecommended.
3 Medium Risk
- This address is found to not be properly configured or contain possible bugs hence it has medium risk. These risks may or may not be directly related to money losses. However, one should pay attention to them since they might act as an indivisible part for hacks, or combining multiple risks such as centralization issues can lead to severe impacts. Users are advised to be cautious unless they have totally understood the risks. It is recommended for users to DYOR(do your own research) before investing.
2 Low Risk
- This address is found to be generally of low risk. However, it has some information that requires manual verification on the blockchain explorer or this project's webpage to ensure it has good intentions. Such information may indicate potential risks such as moderate centralization. It is recommended for users to DYOR(do your own research) before investing.
1 Some Risk
- This is the default risk level for an address that was not found to contain obvious vulnerabilities or generally safe. Although it is unlikely for this project to have severe risks, it is not guaranteed that there is no risk for this address and its project. This is because this project can still fail and the token price can go down under natural market forces. So, it is recommended for users to still DYOR (do your own research) before investing.
0 Very Low Risk
- This address is of the least risk as it is either well-known with high community credibility, or has passed the test of time. It is generally safe for users to interact with this contract. However, it is always recommended for users to still DYOR (do your own research) of the project before investing.